The perfect balance between edgy and feminine, fringe ankle strap sandals are the must-have footwear this season. And while they can seem to cost a fortune at first glance, you don’t have to break the bank to get this beauty’s in your own wardrobe. Sandals are great for summer because they’re comfortable yet stylish and easy to pair with just about anything you have in your closet.
There are awesome looks that work well with fringe sandals. My favorite style tips on how to wear fringe ankle strap sandals:
1. Wear them with a short shift dress, tights and a hat. In this look you don’t need to go all out since the shoes will do most of the talking. If you’re going to wear your hair in a messy bun, take it down and apply a bit of product to give it some volume. Your favorite oversized bag will complete this outfit perfectly.
2. Pair them with a cute skater dress and a jean jacket. This is a classic look that always works. Black tights, oversized hoop earrings and an oversized watch will complement your ensemble without taking away from the sandals.
3. Try them with a thin black blazer and high waisted jeans. Once again, you don’t need to go too crazy because the fringe sandals will take center stage.
4. Opt for a one shoulder top and go for fringe ankle strap sandals. These are always good for winter time as they add a touch of texture and warmth to your outfit.
5. Take the look up a notch by adding a black leather motorcycle jacket. With the fringe sandals and the jacket, these dark tones match perfectly against your skin tone, making this look especially edgy and highlighted at the same time (something that’s hot this season). You’ll be getting lots of compliments with this one!
6. Wear fringe ankle strap sandals with long full skirts or flared maxi dresses. Fringe is fashionable detail, so you can wear it with all clothes. However, try to avoid pairing fringe sandals with tailored midi skirts. Choose these shoes without heels for everyday look and put on stilettos for evening wear. What about the colors? You should definitely choose light colors (such as white, blush, beige) because they perfectly match denim shorts, black skinny jeans and white midi-skirts. Don’t forget about accessories! You can wear a sun hat, a pair of sunglasses and a bright bag to complete your look.
7. Mix fringe ankle strap sandals with colorful maxi dresses. You can wear them with khaki shorts, white shorts and even jeans. Be sure that you’ll look amazing wearing fringed boots in front of the mirror! And you can pick up colors for your sandals from orange to green. What about fabrics? Choose suede, leather or chiffon (decorative fabric) to hide these shoes’ imperfections.
The fringe ankle strap sandal is everywhere this summer season. This season fashion bloggers are everywhere, wearing them with everything from skinny jeans to dresses and skirts. So how do you wear fringe ankle strap sandals? Here are some styling tips for last-minute inspiration for this season.