Today I will show you some easy ways how to wear heels with shorts. Before we answer this question, it’s important to understand why some women like to do so and why other women might not. In today’s article we are about to see my favorite outfit ideas you can create with high-heels and shorts.
The first time I saw a woman wearing high heels with shorts, she was on the TV show The Hills. It was Lauren Conrad and she looked very comfortable in her attire. I was intrigued by it and started wondering if I could pull off the same look.
Heels With Shorts
Like all other women, I love high heels. I love wearing heels to work, school, to the movies or even out with my friends. I like to have beautiful shoes that make me feel good about myself. I also love wearing high heels with shorts. It is nice to be able to combine a pair of high heels with shorts and not worry about getting dirt on my shoe.
It did not take my long to realize that if you do not mix up your high heel colors, then wearing high heels with shorts might be a good idea. The bright colored high heels will help break up the solid color of your shorts. You can wear your fave pair of denim shorts, denim cut-offs or even chino shorts with various high heels. I always suggest girls wear white shoes.
Don’t wear your high heels and shorts for work if you are not sure that this combination is dress-code friendly for your work. You don’t want to jeopardize the appearance of your business outfit.
If you’re a tomboy and want to look fashionable in casual outfits as well as in more formal ones, looking for the right pair of high heels with shorts is important. It’s better to go for a pair that’s simple yet trendy. You don’t have to spend a fortune on the shoes, but keep it classy and you will be sure not to miss the mark on your fashion statement.
These are some tips on how you can wear high heels with shorts that look classy and cute:
1)You can wear bright colored suede heels that will match your colorful shorts.
2)You can go for a simple pair of high heels that have lace or khaki color and then wear a pair of gray shorts that are simple with a white shirt.
3) Go for high heels with bands on the top of the shoe and then wear an all black outfit along with shorts.
4) Buy a pair of high heels that match your casual side. It’s a cute look and you don’t break your neck looking for something to wear on your feet when all you have to do is put on your high heels and pair them with some fancy shorts.
Anyway, let’s see some of my favorite street style looks you all can get inspired by:
Add A White Blazer
These are some tips on how to wear high heels with shorts that will help make you look fashionable:
1) Don’t wear high heels with white shorts.
2) Pair your high heel shoes with a gray suit or a monochromatic outfit to look 100% professional.
3) Go for high heels with gold hardware that can be as a focal point of your shorts outfit.
4) Pay attention to how you wear your high heels when you’re wearing shorts. Make sure they are not too tight on your feet.
What I’m saying is that if you want to wear high heels then everything else has to be in the same style. You can’t combine high heels with shorts and look as you’re a little girl. You have to think that shoes express your personality and the rest of your outfit expresses the style that you prefer.