Whether you prefer wearing heels or boots, platform boots are a great way of giving your outfit a nice balance of feminine and edgy. Platforms can make an outfit look fresh and fun.
Platform boots have become a real fashion trend for the season and are making an appearance on every outfit list – whether made up of skirts, dresses, sandals or shorts. Luckily there are plenty of outfits that you can create that look perfect when matched with platform boots.
Platform boots come with a pretty big height, so you need to be careful where and when you wear them. But there are a lot of outfits you can wear with platform boots this season!
The wide variety of platforms available means that you can match them with nearly anything, giving you the freedom to incorporate them into your wardrobe and ensuring they go with both casual occasions and more formal looks. There are so many styles around at the moment, but here we’ve picked out our favorite looks that not only look good but are also great value too.
I suggest pairing them with tight trousers or skirts for a more feminine look. Skinny jeans and leggings can sometimes look frumpy but if you pair them with boots they can create quite a nice silhouette. You’ll also see that most of the outfits feature accessories such as belts and necklaces which can help make your figure look chic. Anyway, here are some outfit ideas you can try on with platform boots this year:
1) Lace Dress: A gothic dress with platform ankle boots is a great choice if you fancy working your pose on the dance floor with glittery thigh highs. Invest in some funky jewellery for the full effect!
2) Black and White Dress: Make a statement in this black and white dress. The boots work particularly well with the outfit because of their color, plus the platform boots will add a bit of texture to the black and white. A dress and boots can give any woman an instant glamour look. These days even pencil skirts are available in form fitting styles, which makes them similar to dresses in how they look on a woman’s body.
3) Mid-length dresses paired with platform boots give great versatility while still allowing freedom of movement.
4) Fitted tops work well with high heel platform boots, provided that they fit properly, and allow the full benefit of the heel height in the way it looks on your body. Make sure to add a flared or a slim-fit skirt.
5) Off-the-shoulder top and some wide shorts will look great combined with platform shoes.