If you’re looking to spice up your shoe collection with some classic black shoes, then why don’t you get yourself black heeled sandals! In today’s post we are about to see ways how to wear this footwear and I am about to share with you some of my easy tips and tricks that gonna make you look fabulous no matter where you are going to!
First of all the basics you need to know in order to wear your heels is about your legs, so be sure you have a pedicure done. Then when it comes to your feet having a great smelling foot care spray will always help you boost confidence! It will make you feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Then, it’s important to invest in good quality shoes. Consider buying them at stores that offer free resoling or lifetime repair and replacement. They’ll last you way longer and can be taken care of very easily. Make sure you choose a decent heel height (a lower heel will make the outfit look more feminine). Ensure that you choose shoes that fit well. Shoes that don’t fit properly are more likely to cause you pain or discomfort. Also, shoes that aren’t the right size are going to look out of place on your body.
Finally, have fun with your black heels! Be adventurous with them and learn how to make them suit your personality. Choose a heel height that complements your body shape and make sure you wear outfits that complement your shoes. There is nothing more stylish than a woman who knows how to create and master great style through her clothing and shoes.
Tips & Tricks:
1. If you’re going to a casual event, try to combine black heels with casual clothes. For example, jeans and tee shirt.
2. You can also mix and match: like adding a jumper or an edgy leather jacket over the dress, so sandals look sharp and unique.
3. If you’re going to an event where there is no dress code but you want to stay fashionable, go with a simple dress in another color such as red or purple and add black heeled sandals to it! This works well for women who are short in height since they can add height by wearing high heels!
4. To make your legs look thinner, wear black heels with black or dark colored dress or skirt.
5. You can wear mini skirts with black heeled sandals to make your legs look longer. Try wearing black heels with high slits! This is perfect for women who have some extra pounds on their thighs!
6. Try to keep your clothes simple, because you will be wearing sandals. The last thing you would want is some extra attention on your shoes rather than your face or outfit!
7. Wear nice glowing accessories like necklaces, earrings and bracelets to attract attention to your face! If you’re not into accessories, then try to wear shorter dresses which show your legs!
8. Wear black heels with a simple black dress with a beautiful necklace for a special occasion.
9. If you have a short dress that goes above the knee, sheer black stockings will work great with black heels, but try to avoid wearing anything that is too blingy or too shiny since your shoes will draw all the attention anyway so compliment it by wearing something subtle!