Pointed-toe boots have been a look that’s been around for quite some time, but that hasn’t stopped many people from trying to incorporate these boots into their outfits.
If you’re in search of a stylish pair of pointed-toe boots, this article will teach you everything you need to know about what goes into choosing, wearing, and styling for these coveted pieces. You’ll also discover how important it is to combine these shoes with appropriate clothing items.
Pointed-toe boots are a quintessential fashion item that many women won’t leave the house without. It doesn’t matter if you wear them with your favorite jeans or a pair of leather pants – they will always look fantastic.
They come in a variety of shapes, with subtle differences between the round toe, almond toe, and pointed toe. Toe shapes aside there are some common features that apply to all boots regardless of their shape.
These are literally the type of boot you fall in love with; the initial thought is that it is going to be worn with your favorite jeans and you simply can’t wait until fall so you can wear it with a cozy pair of winter accessories.
The first is the color – you can buy them in many different hues nowadays but black is still one of the most popular options. That’s not surprising since you can wear it with anything from jeans to dresses. Another thing about pointed-toe boots is that they are almost always made out of leather so you have to take special care when cleaning them.
If you want to wear pointed-toe boots but still want to make sure what you’re wearing fits your outfit, we have a few ideas for how to do that.
1. If you are looking for a cute way to wear pointed-toe boots, a fitted jumper, flared midi skirt is the perfect solution. You can also pair them with your favorite skinny jeans.
2. If you wanted to go with this whole “wearing heels in a super casual setting” vibe, an embroidered tee paired with grey pants will do it just right and keep your look on-trend while still being comfortable.
3. If you’re not a fan of the pointed toe boot trend but still love to wear shoes, pair these boots with a pair of skinny jeans. You can also do this if you normally wear heels and are not a fan of the way that these boots look when paired with heels.
4. If you don’t want to go so far as to wear pointed-toe boots but need something that makes your outfit look even more fashionable, a chunky sweater or cardigan will do great by adding some edginess while also keeping your outfit trendy.
5. If you want something more casual, you can go for knee-high styles of boots such as ankle or mid-calf length. You can always wear well-fitted black jeans and tuck in footwear to be on the safe side.
6. If you want a bit more sophisticated look, then choose the flat pointed toe boots, in neutral solid colors, such as black or brown for your outfit for this fall season.
7. If you are not into heels, then the flat pointed-toed shoes are easy to combine with everything and it is a great choice if you have long legs. You can make your costume look edgy with lace details on the heeled boots or dress them up in burlesque style with interesting lace details like frills or bows and make sure that plain point-toe shoes are different than any other color than nude beige.