We are all familiar with the chunky high tops that were everywhere during the 90′s. High top sneakers with zipper have been popular for a long time and your closet should probably include at least one pair. So how can you wear these cool, athletic shoes? Well, you can pair them with everything from jeans to sweatpants. Here are some ideas of what to wear high top sneakers with zipper.
If you want to wear high top sneakers with zipper, try pairing them with a pair of loose fitting jeans. You can also wear this look by pairing sneakers with a pair of pants in neutral colors. This look is perfect for the fall and winter months, but also works during the spring.
Cropped Jeans – Cropped jeans are so in right now and can be paired with high top sneakers to give your outfit a retro feel. Try pairing high top sneakers with dark wash jeans for a rocker look, or try pairing them with distressed jeans for a punk grunge look.
Leather Jacket – Be sure to try these bad boys with a leather jacket. This will add a little edge to your look that will make you feel cool, but also stylish. You can pair this look with loose fitting jeans or a t-shirt and some ripped up ankle pants if you like a more casual vibe.
There are no rules when it comes to what to wear with high top sneakers with zipper. It is really all about how you feel when wearing them. You can mix and match them to come up with your own look! Just be sure that they look good on you and make you feel confident.
With these fashion and style tips, you’re going to be the best-dressed woman at any occasion, trust me, high top sneakers with zipper is what you really need to make a wow statement this year! Wearing these sneakers is already a statement in itself, so why not go all out with this cool look?
Just follow my simple fashion tips for them! So let’s just get started.
1. Choose a pair of high top sneakers with zipper that fits you comfortably. They should be neither too big nor too small for your feet. The size really matters, especially if you want to look tall and lean at the same time, which is very possible with this kind of footwear.
2. Make sure the top part of your shoes is not so loose so as to make your feet come out from them easily, or it will distract people from looking at your entire outfit and give the impression that you’re unsophisticated and immature.
3. You can pair your new high top sneakers with a solid white top and a denim jacket, a casual skirt to make a complete outfit. Or go for anything from the color palette of black, grey, green or even brown to give yourself that punk vibe!
4. A pair of black skinny jeans is perfect for this look as they go well with almost everything. They also give you the luxury of changing your style whenever you feel like it or need to jazz up your look!
5. Lastly, don’t forget to accessorize with a nice pair of sunglasses and some funky jewelry. Double knot and rubber hoop earrings look amazing! If you’re not really into this kind of accessory, try a good quality watch that complements the rest of your ensemble.