During the fall and winter seasons, you can’t go wrong with a well-fitted pair of white boots, but it’s always refreshing to have a little variety in your wardrobe during these cold months. If you’re looking for something different to break up your usual boot rotation there are many stunning styles that are trending this season.
Now the snow is falling and winter is just around the corner, and thoughts of ice and cold are inevitable. The last thing people need during a wintery day is to be running about in cumbersome, heavy boots. However, it’s not too late to make a change in your wardrobe, especially if you simply can’t resist trying on that new pair of ankle-height boots. But which are you best suited to? Take a look at our suggestions for alternative styles with some serious fashion and style.
Just like there are certain clothing trends that stick around every year, there are also certain footwear trends that have become familiar faces in our closet too. In warm months we love wearing boots with dresses and skirts, but now that the temperature is dropping it’s time to think about how we mix up our footwear for winter. With the right styling, you can wear these white boots in fun and surprising ways that really stand out. From wearing them with a mini skirt to wearing them with a fitted dress, there is a pair of boots for winter wardrobe staples.
You may be thinking that white boots are the only pair of shoes that you need for this time of year, but we can assure you that there is more than just one way to wear these shoes. Keep reading to find out what is trending this season and discover more ways to incorporate these classic footwear trends into your outfits.
There are many ways that you can wear white boots with dresses so be sure to try out all of these different styles in order to shake up your wardrobe for the cold months ahead. Finding unique ways to add personality to your winter wardrobe will help you feel great and look great when you’re putting your outfit together.
The simplest way to incorporate boots with dresses is to pair them with black dresses instead of your usual neutral tones. Since they can be worn with a variety of looks, the simple boot is an easy way to break up the monotony of some winter fashion trends.
Another way to dress up your favorite pair of boots for winter is by pairing them with some plaid items as well. While it may take a little more courage, plaid is one of the hottest trends this season and we recommend incorporating it in your fall wardrobe somehow.
If you’re looking for a little more interest in your footwear there are a few ways that you can mix up how you wear boots this fall and winter. Whether it’s mixing them up with a pair of pants, or going for something a little more daring by wearing them with leggings and crop tops we recommended trying out at least one style.
Best OOTD With White Boots:
1. Wear your white boots with black pants, they will look elegant and stylish. You can also wear a black top and that’s it, you’ve got a whole new outfit for this winter.
2. If you want to stand out of the crowd a little more you can add some blue jeans to your white boots look. Keep in mind that the colors above are neutral colors so they’ll match with everything but they will make your outfit pop just a little bit more.
3. Wear your white boots with black pants and a white shirt. It’s not that hard to get the whole look together and since you’re wearing mostly white, you should keep the jewelry to a minimum or wear big silver or gold pieces.
4. A version of this outfit can be a little bit more girly – wear your favorite white dress and team it with leggings and your favorite white boots. You can add some jewelry to accentuate the outfit even more, but not too much or you could overwhelm the whole look.
5. Another adorable idea for wearing white boots is to wear them with denim short jeans.