There are many new trends in women’s footwear. Women will often choose their shoes based on the occasion. And while most of these occasions are happy and celebratory, there are some that might not be. If you’re attending, for instance, a funeralwhere it’s best to dress in black or white to show respect, then you’ll need to find shoes that adhere to this color scheme. Brown heeled sandals are pretty versatile and I love them for their unique look. Today I will show you some easy ways how to wear them the right way.
Women’s footwear has come a long way from their early days when it was all about who was wearing them. Now you can find shoes that are right for any occasion and any mood. From heels that will take you higher and higher in life at a moment’s notice, to flats that have never looked better – at least not since last season – there is no denying the strength of this industry.
At times, shoes are worn for reasons other than their looks. They could be required for work, or they may just be part of a social event. In both of these situations, it is very important that the wearer feel comfortable in what she’s wearing, that’s why brown heeled sandals are my favorites.
At first glance, they might not look like something that’s particularly fashionable. But more and more women are choosing brown heeled sandals as their go-to shoe for the day. They’re not just attractive- they’re practical as well.
There are many different options out there, but I’ve narrowed down my top picks to those that I think will look great with any outfit you put on, from jeans and casual dresses to more dressy outfits and even long skirts and dresses.
1) You’ll want to choose a shoe with a wide toe box and a slightly lower than average heel so you can walk in them comfortably.
2) Make sure your sandal is comfortable! That means that the sole is somewhat padded and the back of the heel doesn’t dig into your foot all day long.
3) Pick a color that goes with your outfit, or at least one that complements it or works alongside other colors in your outfit. The more bling the better, though!
4) Pair them with a nice pair of skinny jeans and a simple top for a casual day out.
5) Or pair them with dark wash skinny jeans and a strappy camisole under a sheer tank top for an effortless summer look.
6) Or put on your favorite pair of black high-waisted pants and get dressed up for dinner. A simple heel sandal is the perfect transition shoe from fancy to low-key.
7) Lastly, make sure your sandals match your outfit! If you wear a dress, be sure to wear brown heeled sandals as well (or nude if you like to go barefoot). They’ll look great with your outfits and give off a nice edge.
So there you have it- my top picks for heeled sandals that you can wear with pretty much everything. There are some great styles out there, but I was looking for ones that I could wear all year long with any type of outfit.