The casual chic shoe is not as dressy as a pump but it allows more versatility while presenting a more feminine look on feet. Peep toe shoes with ankle strap have gained popularity recently in the world of footwear; this is due to women’s desire to have a “cute” or “preppy” look. This trend began about years ago when women’s shoes became less stuffy and more fashionable. When women started wearing sneakers, flats and heels with casual clothing, it seemed to be the latest fashion craze at that time. Today I bring you a fabulous street style guide on ways how to wear peep toe shoes with ankle strap.
The idea behind this footwear trend is that women can wear a pair of peep toe shoes with ankle strap with a dress or skirt, shorts or with jeans. The main focus remains on comfort and style.
You can choose different materials for these shoes: leather, suede, cotton and printed canvas. All types of theses materials can be found in women’s shoes today; the only difference is how they are made. Leather shoes are usually dyed, while the other materials are sewn. This can cause some variations in price; however, it is important to be aware that every material has its own particular look and quality.
If you choose to go with casual chic peep toe shoes, it is important that they pair well with your outfit. For example, if your top is orange or bright yellow, then black shoes might not seem very appealing on the eyes. For this reason, it is best to look for different types of casual chic shoes that compliment each other and look great together.
The peep toe shoe with ankle strap is similar to the peep toe flat in terms of it’s minimal coverage at the front of the foot. The ankle strap over the small muscle over the heel gives the shoe an added touch of elegance. The ankle strap in this shoe is usually made in a contrasting color or material which adds to it’s allure.
Style Tips And Shopping Guideline On How To Wear Peep Toe Shoes With Ankle Strap
1. When shopping for shoes, choose peep toe shoes with ankle strap that are close fitting, made out of quality materials and are comfortable for you to walk in. When wearing peep toe shoes with ankle strap, make sure they are closed on the top and do not bunch up around the ankle.
2. Peep toe shoe with ankle strap can be paired with anything from jeans to suits and dresses, but avoid wearing them with tights especially when it is cold outside. These shoes will also suite skirts or shorts just fine as long as it’s not below 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit).
3. Peep toe shoes with ankle strap attach easily to many different outfits. So when dressing up for a special event, simply add a pair of peep toe shoe with ankle strap to your ensemble, it can be an lbd or any other cocktail dress for an instant style boost.
4. There are many different colors and styles of peep toe shoes with ankle strap that one can choose from, so just buy the one that suits your outfit and personal taste the best.
5. Peep toe shoes with ankle strap is a good choice for women who like to wear more feminine and elaborate shoes.
6. Peep toe shoe with ankle strap can be worn in all seasons of the year, but they may be tight and uncomfortable in very cold weather (below 10 degrees Celsius or 50 Fahrenheit).
7. Peep toe shoes with ankle strap make your calves look sexier and slimmer, so if you have large calves, these shoes will work well for you. Also if you wish to make your legs look longer and leaner.
8. Stylish peep toe shoes with ankle strap are great for parties, casual events and social gatherings. But make sure you don’t over match the color of the shoe to that of your outfit, as this can make you look tacky or badly dressed.
9. Peep toe shoes with ankle strap are worn by fashion models during fashion weeks, even though these are simple design statement they can give a person an aura of exclusivity and glamourousness when worn by an ordinary woman at formal events or parties.