The warm season is here and I am anxious to show the latest footwear designs every woman can wear. If you are looking for fashionable and stylish footwear that you can use in any situation while wearing khaki pants, then these ideas would be a good choice. You will look amazing, feel comfortable and also stay protected from harsh weather conditions if these will anyway come over you.
We love khaki pants. We wear them with boots, pumps, flats, heels and sandals. They are so versatile and easy to style every season. But one thing that is also true is they can be difficult to find the right shoe for. They can often be hard to match shoes with. The color of khaki pants are not like black, for example. You can’t just wear any pair of shoes with them. Which is why we went out and chose the best shoes for khaki pants.
It is said that pants is the most important and fundamental clothing for women,it can be matched with almost all types of shoes.
For example, if you are wearing khaki pants, you can wear boots to match if you want to be a little fashionable； if you want to be cool and casual, if you are going to work or shopping, you can choose heels or flats; if you have a date, you should choose high heels.
As we see, khaki pants with different types of shoes have got different styles, and the matching of these two things will largely depend on your own style. Also, some people like to match with other clothing, but it is not recommended.
However, matching a pair of shoes with khaki pants should be done by your own style and taste. First,you should have a good feeling about the shape of your feet. You may wear high heels if you are tall,but it will make you feel uncomfortable when you walk.If you like to show your slender feet,you can choose flat shoes or low heels.It is recommended that you match only with the color of your pants and not the color of one’s shoes.It shows that you are more moderate and sophisticated in fashion sense.
If you’re not comfortable with the idea of wearing heels with your Khakis, then you can play with simple ballet flats or sandals. Choose a pair of comfortable shoes that match the fabric and style of your pants. Here are some stylish shoe ideas for your Khakis:
1. Wingtip Oxfords: They look great with trousers, casual pants and skirts alike. The main thing here is to ensure they are a tad darker than your pants. So this rule can be applied to the rest of the shoes as well. They never go out of style, so it is always safe to invest in this piece. Here’s a model with sporty elements inspired by skate shoes. The upper part is made of genuine Italian leather while the sole is made of up-to-date rubber materials that mould to your foot shape and make you feel safe and protected. It’s an ideal footwear which will look trendy with jeans, trousers or skirts.
2. Wedge Heels: They are quite popular right now and you can wear them with any kind of pants. You can pair them with dresses and outfits that have a more conservative look. Or you can wear them with jeans, which is why they are so popular along the festive season. This shoe style has been around for some time, so it is always a good idea to have a pair.
3. Flats and Sandals: These 2 shoe styles are not restricted to just Khakis either! You can wear these shoes in many different outfits, especially if your dress only has black or grey details in it. You can pair these shoes with your Khakis and it will surely look gorgeous. You just need to make sure the shoe colour doesn’t clash with your pants! This model has a minimalist design which makes it perfect for everyday use. The style elements are inspired by classic footwear designs but combined with fashionable details like a pointed toe and wedge heel.
4. Oxfords: These shoes are great to wear with your Khakis. They are perfect for smart casual occasions as well as formal events. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that they shouldn’t be darker than your pants, since there is already a crease in front of the shoe that can get damaged if there isn’t enough contrast between the two items. This model is beautiful, stylish and practical too. The style elements have been inspired by fashion trends from all over the world. Very comfortable, this is the best choice for warm weather.
Shoe colors that go best with khaki pants:
1. Black: It fits almost all types of pants, and it will show you mature and elegant; dark color is especially suitable for a woman’s formal dress.
2. Brown or dark red: They are cute and lovely, but they can’t match all shades of khaki pants.
3. White or beige: They are suitable for most khaki pants, also good for mannish style;