Lace-up mid-calf boots for ladies are a great option if you want to wear something different and stylish to work or to casual events. You can wear them all day long without any pain because of the heel that supports your foot in the back. Although lace-up mid-calf boots provide a lot more support and comfort on women’s feet than regular boots.
Many women like lace-up mid-calf boots because they look elegant, but at the same time they are comfortable. You look great in them and feel comfortable during a long day at work or during a romantic date. They are just perfect because they can be worn with any outfit. Do not be afraid to wear lace-up mid-calf boots with jeans – you will get a lot of compliments from others.
Before we start observing various outfit ideas you can create by wearing these shoes, I would like to go through my favorite lace-up mid-calf boots styles. You can go from flat ones, chunky heeled, sock boots to combat and elegant suede versions.
Beautiful outfits with lace-up mid-calf boots are very much needed by women. Women wear them to work, to walk in the park, or just on a date. They are the most comfortable footwear – they provide warmth in winter, and protection against the warm spring sunshine. You can wear them with any outfit you have in your wardrobe: skirts, dresses, capris pants, and even jeans will look great with these boots. It’s all about the color and cut of these boots, what will make your outfit look great.
You don’t have to wait for winter to buy them: you can wear them also in the spring or fall season if you are going on a trip somewhere where it is warm all the time. Lace-up mid-calf boots are unique and attractive option for women who want to stand out but still be comfortable & stylish. You can choose from many colors, there are not only black and brown ones. You may choose from bright colors (purple, yellow, red). Designers create different cuts for lace-up mid-calf boots – you will get many options here: wide soles with higher heels, low heel with more room in the back, or medium heel.
1. Grey lace-up boots
This is a statement-making look that is perfect for fall and winter days. It is comfortable for both formal and casual outfits because it unites them with ease during the day in low temperatures. And it is capable of making any person even more stylish. The truth is that these kinds of boots can be worn by every kind of woman since they are popular among all ages, ethnicities, and styles. Add a subtle statement necklace and a black coat and you are ready to go.
2. Black lace-up boots
The following style is for those who want to add a bit of sophistication to the look. A pair of sexy black lace-up boots combined with a knee-length dress will make any person even more appealing. You’ll also need an embellished clutch bag, which will complete your ensemble effortlessly.
3. Metallic lace-up boots
This design is perfect for stylish women who are in search of an eye-catching element that is able of making them more confident and powerful. You can wear this footwear with various necklaces, long coats, blazers and many other accessories that will give you the opportunity to choose in which way will you prefer to pair those boots.
4. Sock Style lace-up boots
This look is perfect for a casual day or an evening event where people want to be surprised with a touch of elegance. Those are both sophisticated low-cut sock-style lace-up boots combined with jeans and statement necklace, which is also an essential accessory in this case. It is a look that combines elegance and simplicity with perfect harmony.
Style Tips For Wearing Lace-up Mid-Calf Boots:
1. The first thing to take into consideration when you are purchasing a pair of boots is the shape of your legs and the way in which they fit with your calves. You will want to choose boots that have a design which has been tailored to meet the natural curves of your legs. If you have large calves, choose higher styles that allow for more legroom.
2. Lace-up mid-calf boots come in a wide variety of colors and designs, allowing you to mix and match them with virtually any style outfit. When looking for a pair of lace up mid calf boots for ladies, try to find a pair that has a look that fits in with the rest of your current wardrobe.
3. The high heel on a lace up mid calf boot provides you with added height, allowing you to further accentuate your style. However, if your legs are longer than average and if you are concerned about wearing high heels most of the time, you will want to choose boots with a more flat appearance.
4. Make sure your lace up mid calf boots fit well and are made out of comfortable materials. If you are concerned about having problems with your shoes, choose boots that are made of durable materials. As well as the fit, it is important to choose a style that is available in a wide range of colors.
5. Lace up mid calf boots usually have a zipper closure down the side of the ankle, which allow you to easily put them on and take them off.
If you are in search of a casual yet sophisticated look for fall and winter days in your wardrobe, then this one will be perfect for you since it combines several essential elements that are essential for every outfit such as black lace up boots, jeans and blazers. You can wear this outfit with various types of accessories since the look is versatile enough to combine it with any kind of jewelry or hairstyle. The perfect accessory is a statement necklace, which will do great job in making your look more stylish and elegant.